At STEPPED IN we accept returns, for a refund or an exchange if you are not completely satisfied with your order. This excludes items that were discounted due to faults or pre-owned items.
Once an order has been placed it will take us 2-5 business working days to process and package your order through our warehouse. If there is an issue with your order us at STEPPED IN will notify you by e-mail.
Please contact us by e-mail (James@steppedin.uk) within 7 days of receiving your order and we will issue you with the returns form and address for your return.
Please ensure that you return goods to us within 14 days from delivery. We recommend that you return your items via registered and insured post, however you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If a return is payable to you we will process the refund as quickly as possible and in any case within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the original order back to us. Please note that we are unable to refund any shipping costs.
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please clearly state on the invoice/returns note the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange, We are only able to exchange items for the same product.
- Please do not remove the security seal until you are happy with your order. We reserve the right to consider the condition of any Product that you wish to return and make any deductions if there are indications that the Product, its tags, security devices or seals have been used, removed, broken or tampered with. The security tag must not be removed and be fully intact when you return any item to entitle you to an exchange or refund.
- Faulty items and that are discounted or pre-owned items are excluded and cannot be returned.
- Shoes and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, tags and packaging, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- Telephones and other electronic devices cannot be returned or exchanged if the packaging or seal has been tampered with and opened.
- We will only accept a return if the item is new and unused. We will not accept any item that shows indication that it has been worn, washed or altered, please ensure the item is stored in a clean and smoke free environment with all the manufacturers respective packaging and tags attached.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product(s) while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- Personalised and custom made or to measure Items are non-returnable, we also cannot accept the return of any face masks/undergarments/hats/socks/scarves/gloves, this is for hygiene purposes.
- We are unable to accept special orders that have been sourced specially for you as part of our private shopping custom services, we will make clear the item is being sourced. Upon acceptance of the item being sourced and extended wait times, this forfeits the right to return the item for any of the following; size change, colour change, not linking the product, change of mind.
- Products should be returned in the original packaging, with their respective brand tags still attached and the item should show no signs of wear. Shoe boxes should be undamaged as they are also considered to be part of the product.
- Eyewear – For items with prescription or custom lenses, we cannot refund the cost of lenses, as this is a customised item. For frames which include free lenses, we will refund the entire cost of the frame (i.e. the cost you paid) less the shipping costs. Items which are custom will be marked accordingly on the product page, we will also outline in our email correspondence to you and will require you to confirm in writing that you accept the returns/exchanges conditions. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
Please do not remove the security seal until you are happy with your order. We reserve the right to consider the condition of any Product that you wish to return and make any deductions if there are indications that the Product, its tags, security devices or seals have been used, removed, broken or tampered with.
The security tag must not be removed and be fully intact when you return any item to entitle you to an exchange or refund.
If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
Exchanges and refunds are offered to ensure that customers are satisfied with their purchases from steppedin.co.uk. However, customers that excessively return items may be refused at our sole discretion.
If a return is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible and, in any case within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the original order back to us.
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and return the goods to you at your own cost.
If you have any questions or concerns in regards to sizing or condition on any of the items listed on steppedin.co.uk please contact us for more information.